Indiana Spine Hospital is a brand new, 20 bed facility in Carmel. We looking to expand our
surgery staff to work with our world class surgeons. We are physician owned and only
perform spine surgery. Because we’re specialized, we have the opportunity to create a better
hospital environment for our patients and our staff where your input is not only valued but
expected. We value our CST’s as important contributors to our successful outcomes.
We are a small group of professionals who are devoted to providing exceptional care. We
believe this is accomplished through dedication, teamwork, and high standards for patient
safety and satisfaction. Want to learn more?
We are seeking candidates with an active RN license and at least 3 years experience on a surgery floor. Current openings for full and part time available for med/surg nurse on our floor. Working 12 hours shifts, 7pm to 7am with a 12.5% shift differential. Spine or ortho experience highly desirable.
• Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
• Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
• Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
Benefits are available for full time positions and include generous paid time off, 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances.