This is a tremendous, rare opportunity to work at a new facility where your input is not only valued but expected. We are building a team oriented culture to create the best possible experience and outcomes for our patients.
- Part time position; will likely be 3 to 4 days per week. Daytime hours
- Plan, organize and administer physical therapy programs to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability for patients, primarily with focus on bed mobility, gait and safety after discharge
- Develop and update an appropriate plan of care in collaboration with the patient and family related to the patient’s age and lifestyle with measurable long and short-term goals and a defined discharge plan
- Fit patients for braces and other assistive devises if needed
- Serve as liaison between surgeon and clinical staff regarding the status, progress and needs of patients.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist
- License or ability to obtain license to practice physical therapy in Indiana
- Knowledge of physical therapy principles, standards and applications usually obtained through a minimum of 1 years previous inpatient physical therapy experience, preferably with orthopedic or spine specialties
- BLS certified