Welcome to our careers page. Indiana Spine Group and Indiana Spine Hospital are committed to providing excellent care for our patients and in turn understand the importance of providing the same to our employees. Team work is emphasized, as well as, each employee’s responsibility for individual work load. If you are looking for an environment where you are valued and your input isn’t only encouraged but expected, we would love to talk with you.
Seeking an experienced, lead Hospitalist physician candidate for a physician-led specialty surgical hospital. Flexible work hours, 25-30 hours per week, primarily a Monday – Friday role, with minimal call requirements. Can accommodate part-time or full-time physician interest.
- Internal Medicine preferred, will consider Family Practice w/hospitalist experience
- Team-oriented & skilled day hospitalist role, plus a weekly pre-operative clinic
- Render concierge level, high-touch medical care
- Light night & weekend call requirements
- 5-8 average patient census
- Fully integrated EMR system (Cerner)
- Strong communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
- Excellent salary & fringe benefits available
- American board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association certified or eligible
- Indiana medical license required
- Stable position with a successful, highly-respected group of surgeons
PreOp/PACU RN- PRN
You will have the opportunity to provide top level continuity of care to your patients both before and after surgery and be responsible to monitor and assess your patient, provide for their comfort and prepare patient pre-operatively and upon release to the floor.
Will conduct pre and post-operative patient calls and provide answers and education to the patient and family.
Would you like to provide world class care for your patients? We are looking for RN’s with the following:
• Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing and currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Indiana.
• CPR certified, ACLS certified preferred.
• A minimum of one year experience in pre-op, ICU, PACU, or Critical Care
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient at starting IV’s preferred.
O-Arm Technician, PRN
This position would be covering for vacations and illness and provide O-arm imaging during surgery.
- Preparation and operation of Radiographic/Fluoroscopic equipment, producing images during the procedures
- Assure that all staff in room are wearing test badges and that badges are stored per manufacturer guidelines
- Assist in the movement of patients, equipment and supplies.
- Assist in the care of patients as directed by registered nurses and physicians
We are looking for candidates with at least one year O-arm surgery experience, preferably in spine or orthopedics. Must have an active Indiana license and CPR certification.
Interested candidates should upload resumes here or mail to L. Cardona, Indiana Spine Group, 13225 N Meridian, Carmel, IN 46032, or fax 317-715-5872.