Welcome to our careers page. Indiana Spine Group and Indiana Spine Hospital are committed to providing excellent care for our patients and in turn understand the importance of providing the same to our employees. Team work is emphasized, as well as, each employee’s responsibility for individual work load. If you are looking for an environment where you are valued and your input isn’t only encouraged but expected, we would love to talk with you.
RN Med/Surg Nights- FT
At Indiana Spine Hospital., our registered nurses are active participants in our patient’s quality of care. You will be providing nursing care and service to surgery patients; evaluating, integrating and making nursing adjustments pertaining to the patient’s condition on a routine and emergency basis.
• Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
• Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
• Check wounds, manage pain, assist with ambulation.
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
We are seeking candidates with an active RN license and at least 2 years’ experience on a surgery floor. Current openings for full time nights available for med/surg registered nurse. 12 hours shifts, with a 12.5% night shift differential.
O-Arm Technician, PRN
This position would be covering for vacations and illness and provide O-arm imaging during surgery.
- Preparation and operation of Radiographic/Fluoroscopic equipment, producing images during the procedures
- Assure that all staff in room are wearing test badges and that badges are stored per manufacturer guidelines
- Assist in the movement of patients, equipment and supplies.
- Assist in the care of patients as directed by registered nurses and physicians
We are looking for candidates with at least one year O-arm surgery experience, preferably in spine or orthopedics. Must have an active Indiana license and CPR certification.
Interested candidates should upload resumes here or mail to L. Cardona, Indiana Spine Group, 13225 N Meridian, Carmel, IN 46032, or fax 317-715-5872.