This is a tremendous opportunity to work where your input is not only valued but expected. We have built a team-oriented culture to create the best possible experience and outcomes for our patients, have great nurse-to-patient ratios and opportunities for you to be an active participant in your patient’s care.
You will be providing nursing care and service to surgery patients; evaluating, integrating and making nursing adjustments pertaining to the patient’s condition on a routine and emergency basis.
Primary functions are:
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- Check wounds, manage pain, assist with ambulation.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
We are seeking candidates with an active RN license and at least 2 years experience on a surgery floor. Current opening is for a full-time night available med/surg registered nurse. Twelve hour shifts, with a 12.5% shift differential. Spine or ortho experience highly desirable.